Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Breakfast Picnic

We had our annual breakfast picnic this last weekend. My sister Meriam and her family came up to visit. The kids had a ton of fun. We ate, swam, ate, played, ate, slept, ate, went to church, ate and talked. Food seems to play a large part in our gatherings.


Tiger really liked the meal. He was tired afterwards though. Well I think all of the kids were tired. See for yourself.





We had the standard breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, fruit salad and cinnamon rolls. Needless to say we were working pretty hard over the grills.







Dad and Tate had a good time talking about wrestling and teaching. It was also a plus to have Kane and Keil with us to eat. They seemed to chow down on the pancakes. They are growing boys.





It was a great weekend and we always have a great time with the Thompsons. Yet on Monday I wasn't very active. It felt like I was hung over from the entire weekend. I definitely had a few naps.

No comments: