Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Outfits . . .

I'm not too sure how much longer the kids will let me take a group photo. Each year it gets tougher and tougher for them. I think they always look wonderful, but they are getting too cool for this kind of photo.


This was a photo from the first day of school in August of 2008. See Miller isn't too happy to have his picture taken.



First day of school this year. Malorie looks so excited to have her picture taken. I think I may have a theme with her. Of course Audrey is always smiling in every photo.




Malorie was complaining about being cold this morning. Audrey is wanting to smile, but knows we will be taking another photo because of Malorie's complaining. Miller is just looking up thinking what kind of sisters do I have.



And here is the final picture.
Great smile on Miller - check.
Smirk on Malorie's face - check.
Audrey showing her natural self - check.

Maybe next year I can get a decent photo of the kids all smiling.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Wow, I can't believe how long Malorie's hair is. She looks stunning. You have very attractive kids Heather.

Happy Easter.