Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Starting Sock Knitting Up Again

I've started knitting socks again. I don't know if it is because the weather is getting warmer or if I have done such big projects that a little one is kind of nice to do. The other day at Malorie's DARE graduation I found myself pulling my knitting out of my new bag and knitting while listening to the DARE officer and essay winners speak.

On Tuesday the church is having a blessing over all the prayer shawls we made. I'm going to go and check out all the great work everyone in the group did. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to praying for the people who receive my shawls. I'll take pictures and post them to show all the different shawls made.

I've added a link for my family so they can check out the kids' videos I've done of their recent choir performances. I figured it would be a whole lot easier to put them on this page than to make another blog just for them. The video is a little blurry, but you can really hear Malorie belt out her song.

No comments: