Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AARRGGHHH!! I hate ripping out!

Last night I was working on the shrug for Audrey and as I'm going I notice I've dropped a stitch. No biggie, I'll just pick it back up. I've done it before and have gotten fairly good a fixing my mistakes. Well it's this horrible yarn again that keeps giving me fits. I tried to weave my mistake back in with the stitches and the yarn just keeps slipping and not working well. I ended up frogging the whole thing and starting over at 9 o'clock last night.

Just a little warning, Moda Dea Dream yarn maybe soft, but it is the absolute worst to work with! My husband told me just to get some new yarn and do the shrug. The thing is I want to get rid of this yarn and I know once I get it knitted up it will look great!

I think my next project will be something super easy. Maybe a bath mat or something with some easy squeezy yarn!

No comments: